Sunday, April 18, 2010

Benny and Joon Review

Today I was finally able to watch Benny and Joon.  I love this movie so much that I am thinking about buying it now from amazon since I saw it from netflix.  I am on this Johnny Depp craze right now and this movie just proves my point that he is not only a good actor but he is hot as well. Everyone was good in it except Adien Quinn who played Benny.  The story line is that Benny and Joon are brother and sister and Johnny Depp plays Sam who acts like he is Charlie Chaplin and when Sam and Joon start having a relationship Benny isn't very happy.  Joon is a mentally ill but artistic girl.  If you like romance movies and comedy then you will love this movie.  You can also find more information about this movie at www.imnd.com and just type in Benny and Joon.  You won't be disappointed, I promise.  I give this movie ***** stars.  It's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment