Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And the oscar goes to......

Congratulations to all of the oscar Winners this past Sunday. I was going to write in here on Monday but life got in the way so now I am going to give my congrats to Jeff Bridges who won for Best Actor, Sandra Bullock who won for Best Actress, Christoph Waltz who won for best Supporting Actor, MoNique who won for Best supporting actress and Kathryn Bigelow who won for Best Director. Oh and congrats to The Hurt Locker for Best Picture.  Okay I really need to see this movie now and I am thrilled that a woman won for Best Director it's about time. Overall I thought it was a good show and I thought that Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin did a good job as hosts and the opening number I thought Neil Pattrick Harris was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment